- Collection and Use of Personal Information. Dupuis may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Dupuis web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Dupuis may also log your IP address when you use the Dupuis web site. Dupuis uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Dupuis web site. Dupuis may also useother information such as browser information, serve log files, information collected through“cookie” files, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other non-personally identifiable information provided by you and aggregated information to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs. Sometimes “Other Information” is capable of being connected to you as a specific individual. If that is the case, then the information is not “Other Information” but is “Personal Information,” and will have the same kinds of protections as Personal Information.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Dupuis will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity1.If Dupuis will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Dupuis to share such information, or if Dupuis is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
3.1 THIRD PARTIES AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
- User Accounts. Dupuis allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our online store. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Dupuis share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Dupuis is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- Encryption.We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control.All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
- Amendments. Dupuis reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Dupuis will contact registered users by email, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact Dupuis directly by sending an email to email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this policy.